Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dress Ups

Today, I took my little Entourage of gals to a gorgeous local bridal store. I bought along one of my bridesmaids (the other one was working), a friend, my Mother-in-law to be and Sister-in-law to be (both with lovely fashion & design sense).

We went in to try on a dress design I have been eyeing off for about the last 2 months, after seeing a gown in the window before Christmas. They specially couriered in a dress for me to try and I have finally decided on the style of dress that I want to wear on my big day.

I felt very special, loved and the centre of attention for the 15 minutes I was in the dress. It excited me to think that this is what I'll be wearing when I go from Miss to Mrs ! I'm looking forward to the dress being made and the fittings to come. I'm anticipating lots of fun, joy and excitement as it gets closer to completion and to The Big Day !

No comments:

Post a Comment